Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mother's Day Thinking of You Card


From Patience at PB Creations. Sells for $5. Click on the image to be taken to the shop! Mother's Day can be a difficult day for many women- those who are battling infertility, have lost a child, or a woman who has lost her own mother. Send this card to let her know that you are thinking of her. Card has lots of little details including a paper ribbon border and raised heart. The bright color will bring a smile to her face. After battling infertility for more than 12 years, we are hoping to adopt in 2012. It always meant so very much to me when a friend would take the time to acknowledge how difficult Mother's Day is for me. I know how hard it can be to find just the right words and knew that I needed to make cards for this occasion. The inside of the card reads "Keeping you in my thoughts with hope and love" Card will be mailed in an envelope with protective cardboard and a cello sleeve.

No comments: